In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the following changes to keep our community and staff safe:
- All consultations and visits to the hospital are now contactless - humans will be asked to wait outside while your pet is examined.
- When you arrive, please call (03) 9372 7655 to notify reception.
- A team member will bring your pet inside - a dedicated consult nurse will provide your pet with unlimited hugs and treats!
- A vet will examine your pet and then contact you over the phone to discuss the case and treatment plan.
- Payments will be taken over the phone to minimise direct contact
- Visits are strictly by appointment only
- Requests for repeat prescription medications and over-the-counter products must be pre-arranged with at least 24 hours notice
- Private parking is available for our clients at the rear of our building - this can be accessed through the tunnel driveway between the hospital and Beaumont Tiles.
Thank you for your understanding and patience in keeping our community as safe as possible!